(as of Oct 06,2020 00:03:37 UTC – Details)
It’s hard to describe a book that doesn’t fit anywhere… a book that uncovers the most bizarre human desires and absurd aspects of our lives.
In So Absurd It Must Be True, acclaimed Blåsbo Gatan satirist Victoria Ray offers her absolutely odd vision on the present situation in the world, relationships, and human emotions. The book is a collection of dark humor and surreal parodies, where the mix of satire and irony unveils the truth about our laughable existence called ‘life’. But don’t worry, Ray is here to help you make sense of it all. Each story exposes the tragedy of being an adult, the man-woman game, the kaleidoscope of human relationships, and the limitations of our sexual fantasies.
Among the topics covered:
• Why Santa Claus had forgotten that you exist
• Neighbours and how to deal with them – one by one
• Russian gang leader vs American CIA agent
• Why Leo Tolstoy killed Anna Karenina
• Cults, dreams and deaths
• Famous five are hiding in Cuba… go figure!
• Sex fantasies revealed
• Enemies and their tears
• What happened in Kyrgyzstan with Jesus?
• Where to find a clue for NO CLUE?
• New AI generation
• Fairy tales and bored Queens
• Ghosts and X files.
Anyone who had ever spent time with another human being or, at least, been born… will love this collection.
The book contains profanity, fun or gross erotica, and elements of violence. Only for adults.
Genre: surreal humor, satire, parody, mystery, dark comedy, absurdist fiction, comic strips.
So Absurd It Must Be True: The collection of surreal humor, mystery, and satire (Unique and Absurd Book 2)