points - Details)
The bestselling adult coloring book that allows you to unleash your own vision onto some of the World’s Greatest Masterpieces!
From the Art Institute of Chicago’s curated collection, Color the Classics lets you put your own creative spin on 30 masterpieces―including Grant Wood’s American Gothic and Claude Monet’s Water Lilies―that have all taken the art world by storm. Create your own work of art by replicating the classics or add your own creative flair to masterpieces that have been admired for centuries.
Featured artists include Pablo Picasso, Georgia O’Keeffe, Katsushika Hokusai, Paul Cézanne, Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh, Georges Seurat, Edward Hopper, Grant Wood, and many more.
The perfect gift for any holiday, teachers, or any art lover in your life, this spectacular adult coloring book includes:
- 30 highly designed, frame ready, masterpieces to color
- 8″X10″ perforated, one sided pages in order to allow for easy tearing and sharing
- Thick paper prevents marker or pen from bleeding through to the next page
- Lay-flat trade paper binding
- Information from the Art Institute of Chicago for each piece, including title, artist, and date
- A broad range of art featured that span complexity to color
- Art made accessible enough for children to enjoy too!
From the Publisher